X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death is not an option

This is how this works:

Someone posts a pair of highly unpleasant options: people, fictional characters, things, whatever. The next poster must choose one of them to... er... "hit" in the parlance of Ted Striker. That person then gets to pose the next choice. And, remember:

Death is not an option.

Ann Coulter, or a woodchipper?
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Coulter

Richard Simmons or Liza Minelli?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

liza minelli

asher or agathon?
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

This is too similar to the other one. One will be closed.
        Two men or Death is not an option.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Two men win's
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Since the other thread has more posts (even before I posted ) I am closing this one.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
            X