Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
    Dear god, PH.
    I used to think you're a nice guy, but you came out a c*nt in this thread.
    Get real, Winston is one of the biggest trolls in this place, sometimes he gets a taste of his own medicine. Or are you being hypersensitive?

Originally posted by MrFun

There's a difference between pointing out someone's ignorance and simply retorting to name-calling like calling someone a would-be Nazi sympathizer just because you can't form an effective counter-argument.
    Who knows what would have happened in a different time and place...but it would be a fair bet that it could be the case, yes?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think now would be a good time for you to stop digging, Provost Harrison.

Comment

Get real, Winston is one of the biggest trolls in this place, sometimes he gets a taste of his own medicine. Or are you being hypersensitive?

You know me, hyper-sensitive siro.
        Just mention WWII and here I come screaming and crying

if you start to find everyone around you 'hypersensitive' it means you're actng like a pr*ck

Comment

My Lord in Heaven. What has this come to?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

You know me, hyper-sensitive siro.
            Just mention WWII and here I come screaming and crying

if you start to find everyone around you 'hypersensitive' it means you're actng like a pr*ck
            Hold on, now where the hell are you going with this? Don't come this whole oppressed crap now because that whole situation is so far out of your lifetime there is no way you should be sensitive about it unless by conditioning...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I paid off my mortgage of $117,000 with a check a few months after 9/11 and no goons came to visit me. I wonder if they simply hadn't put the controls in place yet or what.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Hold on, now where the hell are you going with this? Don't come this whole oppressed crap now because that whole situation is so far out of your lifetime there is no way you should be sensitive about it unless by conditioning...

I'm not going anywhere with it.
                I was being cynical, and demonstrating the type I'm not. Thus, attepting to debuke your allegation of me being hypersensitive.

Comment

Working...
                X