Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Believe in whatever Bush tells you . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe in whatever Bush tells you . . . . . .

or not.

Bush and his lack of action before Katrina.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I AM DEFINITELY NOT VOTING FOR BUSH IN THE NEXT ELECTION!!!11
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Can he run for president of Canada?

I would like to vote against him.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
        I AM DEFINITELY NOT VOTING FOR BUSH IN THE NEXT ELECTION!!!11
        You know, maybe he won't have to worry about the fact that he has to step down at the end of his second term. Maybe he can declare unilateral, despotic rule?

Comment

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
            http://www.fstdt.com/comments.asp?id=9644

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

You know, maybe he won't have to worry about the fact that he has to step down at the end of his second term. Maybe he can declare unilateral, despotic rule?
              "In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the United States will be reorganized into the first American Empire, for a safe and secure society!"
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

http://www.fstdt.com/comments.asp?id=9644

....that's funny?

Comment

YOU LIBRUL TRAITORS

WHY DON"T YOU MOVE TO FRANCE

GOD BLESS AMERICA

What a MOran!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

that was me
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

3 active Bush thread on OT!!!
                      bleh

Comment

Ok then. The buck stops on Bush on all things.
                        After all, why should the governor of Louisiana, or maybe even New Orleans mayor and council do something.

Bush needs to get his ass to every city and town in the USA, and patch those damn pot holes in the street, too.

I have an overdue library book. Damn Bush.

And what about that chicken disease? My money says Bush had a hand in starting all that mess.

Your girlfriend preggers ? No problemo. It's Bush's situation to handle.

Hair falling out? Bush needs to fund rogain studies. Bastard.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, and lets blame him for shooting a 78 year old man too!

YEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Ok then. The buck stops on Bush on all things.
                            After all, why should the governor of Louisiana, or maybe even New Orleans mayor and council do something.

Bush needs to get his ass to every city and town in the USA, and patch those damn pot holes in the street, too.

I have an overdue library book. Damn Bush.

And what about that chicken disease? My money says Bush had a hand in starting all that mess.

Your girlfriend preggers ? No problemo. It's Bush's situation to handle.

Hair falling out? Bush needs to fund rogain studies. Bastard.

Because we all know that overdue library books and potholes are on same caliber as the disaster of Katrina.

Comment

that was me
                              I stand corrected
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X