Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq and memorial thread

I was reading the memorial post.

Do americans need to present theirs excuses for the killings and death of Iraqi civillians in Iraq? I feel it's the U.S. responsability to offer a memorial to Iraqi civilians(and maybe even to soldiers..) who died in the invasion of Iraq and before.

I think the Iraqi civilian have the right to reclaim excuse for the death/economic sanction/and the uranium(used in bombs) who killed and will kill many more civillian in the next years!

Edited: Erased one typo
    Last edited by CrONoS; March 2, 2006, 13:03.
    bleh

but they are free now
    CSPA

Comment

Gangerolf....
      bleh

Comment

Maybe it can help to heal many "frustration" Iraqi civillian have against americans soldier!

@Oerdin
        When you was in Irak, what was the feeling of the population towards Americans soldier?

Thanks
        bleh

Comment

It's Iraqi
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

@PH
            tx
            bleh

Comment

freedom is the greatest gift, you know.

but build a monument if you must
              CSPA

Comment

@gangerolf

Eco/Political freedom doesn't give you your died son, father, mother etc...

I dont know how is easy to accept the lost of the person you loved for the abstract gift of freedom".
                And this supposed iraqi really really believe americans came here for altruistic motive or, by extension of egoist motive, iraqi really got freedom.
                bleh

Comment

@ganger:
                  Why I said Abstract? I know that political freedom is something easy to see. But i said abstract because when the country fear social unrest and violence, it's hard to feel free!
                  bleh

Comment

What is the number of all Iraqi casualties now?

What is the number of all American casualties?

What is the number of all European allies casualties?
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                    X