Can't remember how to do flipin wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't remember how to do flipin wallpaper

aYOu know give a girl a few drinks and she forgets everytnig. MOre like 5 but whosse counting. Guess that means I'm a cheep date. I want to do somethign specific and I can't freeking remember how to do it. SEe it's the revenge thingy. The hubby used that nasty little "C" word a few days ago and so I want to create that flying wallpaper stuff with the word typed on the screebn so when he comes home and turns on the computer BLASM@! there it twilll be just flyin all over the screen!

Learn this and know it never ever and Imean never never ever use that word unlesss youre prepared to eat it for a very flong time. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese some body walk me through it..
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

The C word... Oof...
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

yESS NASTY LITLLE THING sorry caps that it is and I just remebered how to do it and got it fugired out. actually I think this is the first ime in all the years i've been here that i'm typing drunk. I ha te tha tword
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

drunken Tia

profane screensavers

awesome thread
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

right click on your desktop

click properties

go to the screen saver tab

select the screen saver style he did it in

hit settings

change the text

PRESTO
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

zyeah well then you love this I got washeable water color paint and painted it on tne batheroom mirror last night and it's still there.....
            wait still need helpt with the screen saver thingy mobob

Comment

fun times at Tia's house
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

nope you just never use that word to a woman especally a red head and not esxpet something in retunn.

Comment

he has some flipppin picutre of a bridtge and trees in michingan on the scrreen can you still do text?

Comment

my dad accidently said that word (C WORD) around my 12 year old cousin, who strangely enough, has never heard it yet

she asked what it meant... my dad, being the *sshole he is, was about to ACTUALLY EXPLAIN IT

my sister's fiance quickly interrupted him and told her it was a "medieval torture device"

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      right click on your desktop

click properties

go to the screen saver tab

select the screen saver style he did it in

hit settings

change the text

PRESTO
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i did that brain boy and wrote what I wanted and hit apply thne ok but there was no freeeeekin presto it still that damn bridege

Comment

it looks like this

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

oh you want to change your background too?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

no ****e sh\erl0ck and i get the preview and everything but the but when i hit ok it disappears and the rfucxking brige is till there

Comment

Working...
                              X