An idea for a show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea for a show

The thunder hit me in the head again. I told in the other thread that I had a project that my friend is working on, that would be a film project and this dude is a... he makes small films so actually it's not just a hobby of his. Well, I got this great idea about a show, I mean not a show but a documentary type of fun one time thing.

What do all men fantasize about? Yes, women, or men (or animals, hint Japher, you should call MJ, he knows about them monkeys).. what else? My other goal in life (aside from making money).. is what? All the Pekka trivia experts should know this... I've said it couple of times back in the days.

The greatest achievement for a man is ... to get invited into the Playboy Mansion to party!

So... how about a documentary/show, that takes one dude, or two dudes, or what ever.. into a mission. Mission statement: Party in the mansion!!

Now it has to be authentic. So they make a plan, the grand strategy, to get into the party, because we mortals have no chance in hell to get in there. I already can come up with several different ways to get in, so the show would be about trying those things.. Trying to hook up with a celeb that would take you there, try to see who works there and maybe try to use that, scan the security, try to ask tips from former playmates, everything!! The goal is to get in even if it's the last thing you ever do! Everything except sneaking in. You can lie, what ever, but sneaking in is not an option.

I think it would make fun heckuva program. It would be fun type of thing, but they would seriously try to get in. It would climax if they actually do get into the party. That would be great final minutes of the show.

What do you think? I know people would watch that!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

My ex-fiancee's brother had been to The Mansion. The man is a living god.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You'd have to disqualify hot chicks. They can get in by merely agreeing to walk around naked.

BTW: Many moons ago, I worked parking for one Playboy party. Are you impressed?? I didn't think so.

Comment

Dude, you and I are two degrees of separation from The Hef himself. Bask in the glow.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

No of course it has to be a dude who gets in. And a normal dude at that. So that everyone can relate to him, and cheer his efforts and totally climax if he gets in.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Guy, WOW that's TRUE!!!! DAAAAMN!!!!! Was the theory that it's 5 or 7 to everyone in the world? Well, this is 2 .. impressive!! Aaah... so if it was me trying to pull it off, I'd first come to talk to you.

'people who I know'. You'd be #1 in the list. Yes.
            In da butt.

Comment

Re: An idea for a show

Originally posted by Pekka
              It would climax if they actually do get into the party.
              One would hope.

I think a reality show based on Apolyton would be a hit.
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
              2004 Presidential Candidate
              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

aaaaaaah Monkey Mansions
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X