Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you get a massage from another man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. That would not be ok.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
      Would you have a problem if your GF was getting a massage from a guy?
      If I found out that my wife was getting one from a man without me being there, I would think about hitting him in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
        If I found out that my wife was getting one from a man without me being there, I would think about hitting him in the face.
        How sad.

Looks like someone has some insecurity issues.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

well, he might be doing you a favor afterall, he was there at "Her" request, no?

I wouldnt condone violence since I am a nice guy but maybe be upset at her...
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd

How sad.

Looks like someone has some insecurity issues.
            There something that a man should not do.

If one of my 3 daughter or my wife and or my future daughter-in-law ask me, I would rub their back, because nothing and I mean nothing is going to happen. But if one of our friends (girls) ask me, I would not do it unless her other haft was there and said OK. I knew guys that I use to work with, if they were asked to rub a back, it turn into, can I get a piece of a$$.

Comment

done

Comment

Ummh, sure I would and I have several time. When I played hockey I had some issues few times and basically had to get massages and the sports masseuse or what ever you call it was a man. Absolutely no problem. It's professional, and at least the ones I've been to (I have been to others as well) are all about helping with your pains and all that, and customer service. You know, you'll get a good chat going on too.

I've also been to one where it was done by a woman. Let's just say that I was less comfortable, because my mind kept wandering. It wasn't particularly a hot woman but you know when you just close your eyes and your mind plays tricks on you, so what you really do is not go there at all, and that just means you are not 100% relaxed anymore.

So I'd rather go to a professional male massage person than really hot chick, IF I need to get it done, because there's no sexual tensions in my mind and I can relax more, and not worry about stuff like popping a woody, or how ever you fat americans like to say it.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

There something that a man should not do.

If one of my 3 daughter or my wife and or my future daughter-in-law ask me, I would rub their back, because nothing and I mean nothing is going to happen. But if one of our friends (girls) ask me, I would not do it unless her other haft was there and said OK.
                  And what about your other half?

Case in point.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Ummh, sure I would and I have several time. When I played hockey I had some issues few times and basically had to get massages and the sports masseuse or what ever you call it was a man. Absolutely no problem. It's professional, and at least the ones I've been to (I have been to others as well) are all about helping with your pains and all that, and customer service. You know, you'll get a good chat going on too.

I've also been to one where it was done by a woman. Let's just say that I was less comfortable, because my mind kept wandering. It wasn't particularly a hot woman but you know when you just close your eyes and your mind plays tricks on you, so what you really do is not go there at all, and that just means you are not 100% relaxed anymore.

So I'd rather go to a professional male massage person than really hot chick, IF I need to get it done, because there's no sexual tensions in my mind and I can relax more, and not worry about stuff like popping a woody, or how ever you fat americans like to say it.
                    One of my daughter pay for me to have one done by a girl in my house. She came in set up her table, did not wear shorts or any other sexey item, did her job and left. I did not say anything off color and we got along find. She was in her 20s and I was in my 50s. I had a pair of med lenght shorts on. She went about 2 inches above my knees and stop there.

Comment

Would you hit her in the face too?

No, the idea of having a massage from some bloke really just doesn't do it for me...it would make me feel pretty uncomfortable...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I would be more uncomfortable having a masage by a hot female then by a man (if she was some stranger )

Dudes just dont' do it for me.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I wouldn't say uncomfortable, just considerably more enjoyable
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                          X