Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you get a massage from another man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajbera
    Wernazuma, some folks get massages for pleasure. Under those circumstances it's often nice to have the masseuse be someone attractive. Heightens the whole pleasure aspect.
    yes, at least where I live massages are for pleasure (I'm not talking about AMP's- of course those are for pleasure). I live in a resort town. People come here for the best massagers (or whatever you call them) and spas.

Comment

Why the hell not?

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I got a foot massage from a flamboyantly gay man who's twice my age a couple weeks ago.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          was she hot?
          yes
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Unless you want a fat chick giving you a massage, men give better massages. They are stronger and have more mass to press down on you with. Deep tissue massage.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

NO!

Comment

theres not nearly enough gay insults in this thread
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Would you have a problem if your GF was getting a massage from a guy?

Comment

I had no shortage of men volunteering to give me massages when I was a college jock. If they were friends (ie people who wouldn't violate my heterosex boundary) I'd even let them do it, I had chronic lower back pain from a sports injury and couldn't afford professional treatment. They really helped me and no one tried to grab my wang.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Yeah, but did they stick their finger up your bum?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
                        Would you have a problem if your GF was getting a massage from a guy?
                        good question. I don't have a girlfriend, but I wouldn't mind if it was a professional massage at a legitimate place. But I wouldn't feel comfortable if it was just some guy giving a massage in private.

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                          yeah why not. stronger hands
                          Yeah. A real advantage under the right circumstances, especially for those of us who have physical therapy needs and a bit of body/muscle mass ourselves. Sometimes, nothing less than a 130 kg Turkish man with strong elbows will do.

Comment

I don't like hard massages.

hmm, that sounded kind of sexual. . You know what I mean. And I don't like my lower back massaged because I'm ticklish there. But I love having my upper back, shoulders, neck massaged. If only I could find someone to do it.

Comment

It depends on the context. If I'm sitting on the couch watching TV with my bud, and he asks me if I want a massage, nfw! But if I need it for medical reasons I suppose I would, but prefer hottie.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                                It depends on the context. If I'm sitting on the couch watching TV with my bud, and he asks me if I want a massage, nfw! But if I need it for medical reasons I suppose I would, but prefer hottie.
                                as long as
                                he said
                                lets play doctor then it would be ok?
                                Attached Files
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X