Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you get a massage from another man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cronos_qc
    @Ninot
    Asher have so much testosterone, he will broke your back with his own thumb.

I don't even think you did it on purpose!
    What?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      so why is she no longer your GF then?
      Not that good looking, too religious for my taste, waaayyy too uptight. Too bad.

The things she could do with her hands...
      What?

Comment

I am assuming that the massage in question was not for medical purposes, then I would solely go to a female.

However, getting manipulation for medical reasons would be a matter of best available person, regardless of gender
        "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
        "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

I'm not really into massages. However, if I feel like one, I see no problem with it being performed by a man.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I have. The wife & I make spa appointments for massages whenever we go on vacation. Most times I wind up with a woman (once it was a hot blonde South African girl ), but once I got a guy. He gave a good massage, so I was happy. Given my druthers, I'd prefer if my masseuse was a gorgeous woman (hell, it would be great if everyone I encountered was a babe), but as long as they're competent and clean it really doesn't matter if they're male or female, young or old, etc.

Comment

Why are people so obsessed with massages being sexual. I got a professional massage once (by a man) because I was in pain. This is called treatment, so why not a man.

And once I simply needed a quick massage to relieve a recently ocurred spasm in my back and there was only a guy around, so I asked if they just could help me for a second. He said no, he doesn't comfort guys, that's gay. WTF??

Stupid, stupid people!
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Wernazuma, some folks get massages for pleasure. Under those circumstances it's often nice to have the masseuse be someone attractive. Heightens the whole pleasure aspect.

Comment

Spasm...heh, heh.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If you want a legit, deep-tissue massage, a guy is generally better. They have stronger hands and are able to penetrate the tissue better [sexual reference not intended].

And don't reply saying, "I know a woman who has really strong hands...."

Comment

"I know a woman who has really strong hands...."

1 and counting...
                      What?

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                        Wernazuma, some folks get massages for pleasure. Under those circumstances it's often nice to have the masseuse be someone attractive. Heightens the whole pleasure aspect.

Sure, but the general question did not include any particular situation to be imagined - only talking about massages in general. And many people - like the guy I described - seem not to understand that it can also be treatment.
                        A bit far-fetched but it's as if someone would not give mouth-to-mouth revitalization to someone because "I ain't kiss no guy".
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

yeah why not. stronger hands
                          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

These muscle spasms... would they be considered a happy ending?
                            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu

I don't even think you did it on purpose!
                              Word. I am The Man.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If the part called for it, and it wasn't entirely gratuitous.

Comment

Working...
                                X