Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European soccer player LITERALLY sold for a piece of meat

Romanian player sold for a chunk of meatReuters

BUCHAREST -- Romanian second division soccer club UT Arad sold a player in exchange for 15 kilograms of meat, local sport daily Pro Sport reported on Monday.

However, fourth division Regal Horia made a bad deal because defender Marius Cioara decided to end his footballing career and take off to Spain to find a job in agriculture or construction.

"We are upset because we lost twice -- firstly because we lost a good player and secondly because we lost our team's food for a whole week," a Regal Horia official was quoted as saying by the daily in its electronic edition.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I can only imagine what the Romanian 4th division is like....

Comment

When they had communism, they had food but no money. Now they have money but no food.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hell, if you have money then you buy food. I'd say they have neither.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You can only buy food if food is avaiable to be bought. However, the situation is the reverse of what my comrade said. In teh dys of teh Iron Curtain, they had money, but no food. Now they have food, but no money.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Having to call people like UR your "comrade" seems like a pretty big disadvantage for the communist ideology.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
              X