Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which do you fear more . . . . .

Ming's will, or God's will?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

God doesn't exist and I could take Ming in a fight.

Case Closed.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Actually, I think God's a lot more mellow than Ming.

Comment

I fear this Will;

Monkey!!!

Comment

Neither is half as scary as MrFun's attempt at humour.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

MrFun* has his moments

*MrFun, putting the "fun" in "funeral" since 2001
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
              I fear this Will;

No, THIS is the most dangerous of all Wil(l)s:

Comment

what about free will?
                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

God will at least have to buy me a couple of beers if he's to win me over.

And start to post more in the on topic forums, he's a bit behind there..

On the other hand, God's PCR's are harder to recover from. And his habit of perma-banning everybody is pretty darned tough to argue with.

I'll say as long as they both leave me alone, things are pretty much OK with me.

Comment

That too

Comment

And his habit of perma-banning everybody is pretty darned tough to argue with.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                        what about free will?
                        Just as long as no one frees (their) willy, this is a g-rated site afterall
                        "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
                        "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

I'm not afraid of God, nor Ming. I have a feeling Mrs. Ming could be a fire breather, though.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I fear only God's will. However, I know He's more likely to treat me better than Ming.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

There is no god but Markos, and Ming is his only prophet.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X