Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a new subconscience. (Dream thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new subconscience. (Dream thread)

Has anything like this ever happened to any of you in your dreams?

A month or two ago, I had a dream where I was trying to pick up on a cute lady. I didn't get anywhere but she was nice enough to make me some business cards for free. Although...she put the wrong area code in my phone number.

Don't ask me to explain it...it was a dream.

Then last night, I dreamed I was back at my ol' alma mater. I was talking to two cute entering freshmen ladies, who of course were freaking at the idea of a new school. Well being good ol' Zkribbler I calmed their nerves and told them which of their worries were overblown and which they had to be actually concerned about. They had an orientation or something they had to attend, so I couldn't put a move on either (or both) of them right then. but I handed them each a business card and told them to call when they got into any difficulties.

We each went our own way. After they were gone, I looked down at the business cards remaining in my hand and realized they were the ones from the dream a couple of months ago--with the wrong phone number on them.

I mean, it's bad enuf I have to go blundering thru life making a complete idiot of myself...but do I have to do it in my dreams too?!

So, anyone else have stuff from one dream leak over into another?

Sure.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Peeka, call me. Here's my card.

Comment

Thanks. Why does your card say deceased?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Wishful thinking on someone's part.

Comment

OMG! IT'S BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN ALL OVER AGAIN!

JEesh I'm glad that dude got wasted. It was boring the crap out of me. I give it... for thumbs down
            In da butt.

Comment

I'm going to have to see that movie one of these days.

Comment

Save your money.
                In da butt.

Comment

You think you've got it tough, Zkribbler? Just think about the guy whose area code and number is on your card - he must be dreaming about getting all sorts of strange phone calls.

"For the 78th time, no! Zkribbler's not here!"

*Hangs up*

"This is a nightmare! Please make it stop.."

Comment

Winston, it was a dream, not real.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Oh.

Comment

On the subject of dreams, I dream the night to today that I had found the unknown, never before seen third Star Wars movie.

Yes, I had a fever.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                          On the subject of dreams, I dream the night to today that I had found the unknown, never before seen third Star Wars movie.

Yes, I had a fever.
                          You've really seen that secret third movie? I think I might have to make a phone call.
                          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

In my dreams women hit on me.

Oh wait, it's the same in real life
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I had a dream last night where I was cuddling with this girl, for like an hour or so, then I look up and she has no face. She has a head, but no nose, eyes, or mouth. And I'm sure it was a girl because there were obvious female breasts.

What the **** does this dream mean?
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                              X