Chicken Limbo Game Recalled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Limbo Game Recalled

This SUCKS! I was going to have a Limbo party next weekend. Now, it's off.

Thu Feb 23, 12:37 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Milton Bradley is recalling about 461,000 Chicken Limbo Electronic Party Games after reports of the product collapsing unexpectedly, causing bumps, bruises, cuts and one fractured foot, U.S. consumer safety officials said on Thursday.

Milton Bradley, which is owned by Hasbro Inc., has received 46 reports of the game unexpectedly coming apart and 23 reports of injuries, the U.S.
    Consumer Product Safety Commission said.

The Chicken Limbo plastic electronic game has two side poles that do not fit into their bases properly, and the game can completely fall apart if touched, hitting children playing the game and bystanders, the agency said.

The game, which was manufactured in China and was priced at about $25, was sold at discount department and toy stores nationwide from June 2005 through January 2006.

Owners of the game should take it away from children immediately and contact Milton Bradley, based in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, to receive a free repair kit, the CPSC said.

The company can be reached at 1-800-245-0910, or at its Web site at www.miltonbradley.com
    http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060223/i...r174196077.jpg;_ylt=A0SOwls2fv5DIX0BUg4XIr0F;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGk2OH YzBHNlYwN0bXA-

Well, I don't know. I would think plastic collapsing on me wouldn't be so bad. Fractured foot? Were they playing in a prairie dog village? Stepped in a hole?
    Bystanders hit? Did it explode with that great a propulsion?

I'm ordering the kit, or do like my friend is doing and using duct tape.

Duct tape. That's another thread.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; February 23, 2006, 22:53.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Working...
X