Badger Baiting and other blood sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badger Baiting and other blood sports

I'm surprised it happens still. Especially around where I live where most people seemed to be shocked at the fact that badgers are quite common - the village of 'Badgers Mount' not being a big enough give away to their presence.

Anyway, some recent succesful cases against the bastards:

Provost, check the location - Swanley!:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Fox Hunting doesn't seemed to be going anywhere, despite its now illegal status either....

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Despite the highly controversial ban on fox hunting with hounds, which came into force in England and Wales in February, the law still allows hunting of certain other creatures.

And "loopholes" mean that even foxes could be legally killed in a hunt, if it is unintentional and by accident.

Hunters have run a fine-tooth comb through the wording of the Hunting Act, looking for the slightest bit of wriggle room.

The latest edition of the Hunting Handbook, issued by the Countryside Alliance and the Council of Hunting Associations is subtitled How to Keep Hunting.

More foxes are being killed and more people are hunting with hounds than before the hunting ban, Countryside Alliance chairman Kate Hoey has said.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Hunting
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

snipe hunting
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I've tried badger baiting, but my witty barbs go straight over their heads. Dumbass badgers.

[/lazy gag]

Comment

Re: Badger Baiting and other blood sports

Originally posted by Dauphin
          I'm surprised it happens still. Especially around where I live where most people seemed to be shocked at the fact that badgers are quite common - the village of 'Badgers Mount' not being a big enough give away to their presence.

Anyway, some recent succesful cases against the bastards:

Provost, check the location - Swanley!:[/q]
          Probably pikeys
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Weebl
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

they wabble but they don't fall down
              Monkey!!!

Comment

I can't believe no one's posted this yet...
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

There was something remarkably similar in the opening post - 3rd link down.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Thanks, but I already saw that and noticed it was some remake that had little to do with this thread, not the original cartoon which is funny and relevant.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Remake by the creators of the original? A sequel maybe?

Comment

Working...
                      X