Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you write in cursive?

My little sister's signature is print.

The only thing I write in cursive is my signature (not the Monkey!!! one). I print everything else. I even write capital G's, S's, and Z's in print even if I am writing in cusive.

Bob and Tom (radio duo) were talking about how useless it is to know how to write in cursive and that it should be removed from the classroom and replaced with something even more useful...

I would of rather had more recess time.
    Only my sig.
    43.75%
    All the time
    37.50%
    Never
    18.75%
    I write in Banana!
    0.00%
    Monkey!!!

define print and cursive.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I normally write in cursive, but occasional switch over to print letters if letter recognizability is very important.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

print... like you type

cursive:

look arabic
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Print, I only sign my name in cursive. No one can read my cursive except me (sometimes).
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's a verry pretty cursive. My english is cursive but isn't always connected.

Hebrew
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

could you guys show to me what you refer by print?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Cursive, but normally the entire word is not linked, unless it is a short word.

I always found that printing a word dropped the speed of my writing drasticvally, and sometimes also made it less legible as well. And that is not a good thing with my hand writing...
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

My printing is barely legible, my cursive is hideous.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

you are reading in print... I assume

normal lettering

Monkey!!!

Comment

Print:

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Who writes actual sentences with pen and paper any more?

I take notes and do work by hand. Any time I actually "write" anything it's on the computer.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

ugh, then I am writing in a hideous combo.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

my little sis, however, has surprisingly good cursive and caligraphy

yet she still prints her sig

I think such writting should be left to art class and that kids should be taught how to talk better instead of how to write "pretty"
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I generally print if I want to make something clear (like a letter or invitation), but for everyday I use a hybrid that's probably more print than cursive.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                              X