Who would make a good moderator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd nominate Harrison, Berz or Chegitz.

They are all fairly reasonable people who don't troll.

They probably need a European, since Ming and rah are in the states and UR is in Asia.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Harrison as in PH? Are you kidding me?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Pretty much everyone else likes him.

Besides, you better shut the hell up. People you actively dislike seem to have a habit of being made moderators (which tells you a lot).

But you needn't worry. Even if by some miracle I were asked to be a mod (if everyone else died or something, or Markos had an aneurysm), I wouldn't do it.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Sava is actually an amazing mod
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I have good taste in moderators; I knew UR was a bad pick when it was announced and the damage control done by the admin since then shows just how right I was.

I know PH would be a bad pick, and you would be one of the worst.

A good pick would be Spiffor or Aeson, though I seriously doubt either is stupid enough to be moderator if asked.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              A good pick would be Spiffor or Aeson, though I seriously doubt either is stupid enough to be moderator if asked.
              I'd suck as a mod. I'm too nice, and I occasionally completely leave 'Poly for weeks.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                I'd suck as a mod. I'm too nice, and I occasionally completely leave 'Poly for weeks.
                That's why you're a good mod.

Comment

We need a nice mod.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

We don't need no steenking mods
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Vote Vince278 for Mod.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

My suggestion is that we rotate through the userbase. Everybody gets to be mod for a day...
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          My suggestion is that we rotate through the userbase. Everybody gets to be mod for a day...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            Sava is actually an amazing mod
                            TRUTH
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

What does the share price have to go to to get down to 50 bill?
                              Something of a $165 - $170
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Great idea! What is there, something like 70,000 registared names? With a name like KH, it'll be your turn in about 75 years! Ha! I only have to wait about 30 years for my turn!
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X