Who would make a good moderator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would make a good moderator?

So which Apolytoner(s) do you think would make a good, new moderator?

I would think DanS would be a good moderator -- he's one of the more cool-headed posters here who doesn't seem to participate in flame wars.

Of course, his manipulation of numbers to distort economic issues is another story . . . . . .
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Me, of course...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Oh yeah -- no narcistic posts about how wonderful YOU would be as a moderator are allowed.

I challenge everyone to renounce their own ego, and choose someone other than him/her/itself.

Comment

what about a thread of moderators who shouldnt be moderators? that would be more exciting .. .
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I would be the best moderator ever.

No, really. I would. You guys would love me.

And i promise not to use the
          What?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            Oh yeah -- no narcistic posts about how wonderful YOU would be as a moderator are allowed.

I challenge everyone to renounce their own ego, and choose someone other than him/her/itself.

Well that eliminates most of what would been posted. I fully expected to see people extolling their own virtues.

Are you thinking for an OT moderator or could it be for other parts of the site?
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I had Off-Topic in mind.

Comment

I think Serb would make a good mod.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Ok -- why Serb?

Comment

Because he's a bigoted idiot.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                      what about a thread of moderators who shouldnt be moderators? that would be more exciting .. .
                      I agree in theory... however, it would be deleted long before it got too exciting

So... HINT, HINT... don't let this thread go down that path, or it will disappear, and some posters will probably get restricted.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                        See! I'd be a great mod!
                        What?

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu

See! I'd be a great mod!
                          Dang, and you came soooo close. Really I almost voted for ya, if you just had quoted Ming's post...

So close.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yiff_Yiff_Yaoi would have made a good moderator.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist

Comment

Working...
                              X