Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Bush thread on 1st page? Take this!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Bush thread on 1st page? Take this!!!

Great timing!!!

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- On the eve of a presidential visit to a renewable energy lab in Colorado, the Department of Energy said it has transferred $5 million to the operation, which had funding cut and employees laid off this month due to budget shortfalls.
    What?

I am a river to my people.
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Can we now dance too if a Bush thread appears? I mean there weren't that much DLs recently to dance......
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
        Can we now dance too if a Bush thread appears? I mean there weren't that much DLs recently to dance......
        You should have been around this morning.
        What?

Comment

The real story here is that the congress earmarked so much pork (bipartisan), that the funding for this was cut.

The congress needs to clean up its act.

This also strikes me as bureaucratic gamesmanship against the president.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

:bushdance:

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

:
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                The real story here is that the congress earmarked so much pork (bipartisan), that the funding for this was cut.

The congress needs to clean up its act.

This also strikes me as bureaucratic gamesmanship against the president.
                Earmarks are something of a problem and both parties use earmakrs when they are the majority though nearly all earmakrs go to the majority party and Republicans have absolutely EXPLODED the number of earmarks in the budget since they took over Congress. It's Pork City and the majority are, not surprisingly, getting the majority of the pork.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

:bushdance:
                  Shouldn't he be doing the Sidestep??

Comment

and Republicans have absolutely EXPLODED the number of earmarks in the budget since they took over Congress
                    Mostly, it has just been a problem recently. Not really a problem during the 90s.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                    X