Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Favorite Thing About Civilization ? No. Not The Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin

Girls in tight jeans.
    But without civilization, it'd be girls not in tight jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
      What I would miss is toothpaste and good dental care.
      Are you sure you're English?
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Are you sure you're English?
        My teeth are straight and white. They're even my own.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

My teeth are straight and white. They're even my own.
          well good area than...

~1200£ for a crown around here
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

why and who would pay 1200 pounds for any dental work, save for a major reconstruction of 5-8 teeth?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
              Beer! Can't believe this wasn't posted before.

And coffee.

Humans didn't consume alcohol before the first civilizations emerged??
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                why and who would pay 1200 pounds for any dental work, save for a major reconstruction of 5-8 teeth?
                dunno, ask the private practicioners around here. I did and went to Slovenia to fix my teeth, didn't ask one but several dentists in the area. The social ones are quite hopeless, with waiting list and not too good conditions.

What can I say, I was shocked, tought it's not real, but it is.

(how can they have work? but sure they do and are more or less full from what I could see)
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Humans didn't consume alcohol before the first civilizations emerged??
                  Blasphemer. Beer is not mere alcohol.

May the God of Beer smite thee mightily!!!
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Blasphemer. Beer is not mere alcohol.

May the God of Beer smite thee mightily!!!

Your beer powers are no match for my preemptive-strike defense powers!

ZAAAAP!!!!!
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                    X