5. Slowwhand
    6. Dejon
    7. Snoopy
    8. asleepatthewheel
    9. Stuie
    10. Berzerker
    11. Vlad
    12. Emp Fab

dont pick yet, we need someone from Imran's league to take his place. If we cant find someone we'll have to figure something else out and the draft picks will probably change.

does this mean sava is screwing up the other league too?

Comment

Okay, looks like we have 11 here and 8 in Imran's league. I'm asking people in the other league if someone will replace sava.

If that doesn't work then maybe someone playing both leagues can drop this one, I think we had that problem before and had to do a lottery. But I doubt that will be a problem, some people were kinda pressured into playing both leagues so maybe someone will offer to drop this league.

Comment

Does this mean I get a game program and some nachos?

1. Alex Rodriguez (NYY, 3B)
        2. Mike Young (TEX, SS)
        3. Albert Pujols (STL, 1B)
        4. Vlad Guerrero (ANA, OF)
        5. Mark Teixeira (Tex, 1B)
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Edit: nevermind.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Sava dropped out of this league too? And i digress young is a good pick at two i had forgotten that he was moved to short.

Comment

What? Did my pick lose a leg in a motorcycle accident?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

First Basemen are a dime a dozen.
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

do you need someone to fill savas spot?

Comment

my other league folded, so i could draft for his team if you still need someone

Comment

Thing is, after A-Rod pretty much everyone rated high is either a 1st basemen or a starting pitcher with injury worries. With about 3 exceptions. Mike Young being 1 of them.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Damn, Stuie. Both you AND Imran analyzing and giving negative waves? Oh goody.
                        You going catcher?

Comment

Nothingface, if you want his team you can have it but only if you play his team for the season. I'd rather the person who gets his team make the picks, it will be harder finding a replacement for a team someone else created. We will either drop down to 10 people or find a replacement.

Comment

1. Alex Rodriguez (NYY, 3B)
                            2. Mike Young (TEX, SS)
                            3. Albert Pujols (STL, 1B)
                            4. Vlad Guerrero (ANA, OF)
                            5. Mark Teixeira (Tex, 1B)
                            6. Johan Santana (Min, SP)

Man, I really don't know what I'm doing here - be prepared for some baffling picks.

Comment

i'll take it then, do you need me to sign up in the league? or how will that work?

Comment

i'm in the league as quietus, is the draft serpentine or will we be going 1-10 each round?

Comment

Working...
                                X