Guess who invented smiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-It happens.

Man, i've got to watch this movie again.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley

Comment

I was guessing the answer was "Al Gore"...

Comment

I was going to reply that too, but then I figured that'd been too obvious and someone else would come up with it anyway.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Smiles were not invented in 1980. People outside of Russia have actually been smiling for a long time now.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And now, the tired old joke of the thread.

Get ready for it...

(Drum roll)

In Soviet Russia...

SMILE INVENTS YOU ZOMFG w00t w00t I RULE I RULE BEST JOKE EVER
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
              X