Beware of parking lot scam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of parking lot scam!

Latest scam, and according to Snopes.com, this one is real.

Be careful.

I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall parking lots of Louisville, KY.

Two good looking young women come to your car as you are parking, one starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window and bends over so far her breasts just about fall out of her blouse.

While you're distracted, the other one lets herself in the back-seat.

Then both are begging you for a ride home. Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her breasts on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants.

This is when they steal your wallet.

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I couldn't find them on Saturday.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Comment

Comment

Honey, I'm gay. Piss off.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                  Honey, I'm gay. Piss off.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

At last Winston, you've managed what I thought was impossible: a funny thread
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well **** if I'm gonna be robbed, this is the way to go.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

/me hops on I-65 North to Louisville... but places most of his money aside first

Comment

And if they wanna throw rape into the mix, well, good luck to em!

Comment

Please God! Let this become an international scam!
                            What?

Comment

Steal my wallet?? The joke's going to be on them!

Comment

Working...
                              X