No announcement yet.

Teh Most Awesome Ad Campaign Evar!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these ads just running in Germany? If so, good idea. If not... what on earth were they thinking?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
      Originally posted by Last Conformist
      I want my sluts back.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Is that man f*cking a Pepsi bottle?
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Are these ads just running in Germany? If so, good idea. If not... what on earth were they thinking?
          Duh... they are in Engrish you n00bz0r!!11!!!

Australia...
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

The question remains. Is it
            I've been looking for Pepsi! I've been looking for so long
            Or
            Come on and put the Coke away and do the Pepsi dance
            ?
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Sorry...the most awesome ad campaign ever took place in the late 60's, and used Joey Heatherton to sell Serta Perfect Sleeper matresses.

Joey Heatherton and mattresses. Decades later, I'm still drooling.

Comment

My ad avatar is better. Current campaign, banned from Stockholm subway.
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

coca cola is doomed

Doesn't matter to me. I'm a pepper.

Not Peppers....
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

as long as that add stays in Germany....
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

The background looks like a bathroom...
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Das Hoff uber alles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                          Do you dare for more?!!>!>!!!oneone!!
                          What does that swing remind me of...
                          Attached Files
                          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Doesn't matter to me. I'm a pepper.

As in dr.Pepper??

Eeeuwww. * barf *

Pepsi Lemon is quite good ( whatever it is called, never touvh the other stuff)

Always Coco~Cola!!!
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                              Hasselhoff
                              I've got to have respect for any man that had as long a term as he did among all those jiggling boobies on Baywatch. Just being around when they were casting for extras must have been phenomenol
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                                The background looks like a bathroom...
                                that's right, and that overdressed plumber looks like he's bravely trying to control a poop fountain. What courage! And what defiant attitude!
                                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                                X