Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill O'Reilly Tells Audience to Stop Watching

To stop watching Fox news

Tonight O'Reilly called into his own show being guess hosted by Tony Snow and told his audience that last night he saw two people on other un-named news channels suggest Cheney was under the influence of alcohol. So O'Reilly instructed us that if we ever see someone do that in the future to turn the channel off and never watch it again.

An hour later on Hannity & Colmes (a Fox "news" show), Dick Morris suggested the reason Cheney didn't go to the hospital with his buddy and hid away from investigators for a day was because he was under the influence and pulled a Teddy Kennedy/Chappaquidick.
    Last edited by Berzerker; February 17, 2006, 07:11.

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Typical of O'Reilly. He started his stupid "the war against Christmas" claiming evil liberals were out to destroy Christmas not knowing that Fox News's own website was selling the same "season's Greetings" type stuff that supposedly was a conspiracy against Christians.

Given that the Fox viewer is the least educated and least informed of any major news broadcast it is no wonder his sheep didn't notice his hypocracy. Claiming Christians are a poor picked upon minority (instead of the group which controls all branches of government) is a reoccuring theme with Fox.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Given that the Fox viewer is the least educated and least informed of any major news broadcast
        Heyeee...

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          hypocracy

I'm generally no grammar Nazi but when will people learn that it's "HYPOCRISY". The "...cracy" words have something to do with "rule" Democracy = Rule of the People (demos) etc.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I'd love to see O'Reilly beaten to death. Preferably on his own show by some victim of a terrible crime that he's blamed for the whole thing.

I'm generally no grammar Nazi but when will people learn that it's "HYPOCRISY". The "...cracy" words have something to do with "rule" Democracy = Rule of the People (demos) etc.

Yep... take it from me – he's right.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Personally I think it is time that Christmas was returned to a pagan holiday and all this millennia-old faux religious nonsense was got rid off
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker

Heyeee...
                If the glove fits . . .
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I thought his interview with howard stern was a good one.
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                  X