No announcement yet.

Hamas extends the olive branch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luckily, the Israelis have already seen Braveheart and what kind of a "meeting" this is supposed to be...!

Mel Gibsom may actually save a few jews this time...

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I literally read only the title of the article, and even that was enough to tell me that:

a) It was an onion article
        b) What the eventual joke would be

QFT, yes, but otoh, the memory of the "Red Cross protests use of it's symbol as health bonus" still resonates strong.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Wait, the Red Cross thing was Onion?

I was just going to have a huge LOL at Oerdin, but scrap that then.

Comment

As much as I knew that posting the link at the top would unduly reveal the article for what it was, I'm still glad some people didn't read it, thanks guys

Comment

Wait, the Red Cross thing was Onion?

No, no it wasn't. Truth is sadder than fiction.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

@ Oerdin & LC
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  OK, I didn't notice it was the onion. Like so many things in the onion it actually sounded like something one of the nutters would say.
                  c'mon be serious
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    I hope they're being honest but his wording is really, really bad. I'd insist on neutral ground.

Justt listen to his choice of words:

Tell me he isn't deliberately using language to imply he wants to kill people at the summit.
                    I would be inclined to agree with you except i saw the word ''onion'' in the original post and read little further
                    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I realized it was an Onion piece about 2 sentences in, wihtou looking at the link.

White chocolate, anyone?
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Pah! It wouildn't work. The Iranians haven't finished their nuke yet. They're saving it for the grand finale of the Danish Cartoon affair.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Oerdin...
                          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                          -Bokonon

Comment

ah, that was funny while it lasted...
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                            X