They're playing our song.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're playing our song.

The oldies station just played "Brandy." Suddenly I'm years in the past, remembering a barmaid I once knew

For weeks, I thought her name was Brandy because everyone--including me--called her that. Then one night my buddy asked her what her name was and she replied "Louise."

She wouldn't go out with me...even after I started calling by her real name but what a sweetheart.

Do any songs bring back the memories of certain people to you?

Tainted Love - Asher & UR

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Imran!!

Comment

What?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

that's Asher and PH
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Hell, it's Asher and ANYBODY!

Comment

quickest threadjack in history

Comment

Big Rock Candy Mountain - reminds me of Grandpa, mom's side

Dancing Nancy's (DMB)- my Mom, because her name is Nancy and she loves to dance
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                  quickest threadjack in history

Comment

A(r)sehole, Dennis Leary - Sloww Hand
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

A-S-S H-O L-E, Everybody!

Comment

You're lucky I can't find that "Harry Potter Band" site.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Harry Potter

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Tainted Love - Asher & UR

I thought that was Asher & PH's song.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X