Gay german penguins still refuse to mate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay german penguins still refuse to mate

Not even the introduction of hot swedish lady penguins helps, the gay males refuse to mate.

Earlier story: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4264913.stm
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Gay Vultures no longer Gay!

In other News the two gay Vultures in Jerusalem now swing the Lady´s Way
    http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasen/spages/683232.html
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Penguins 1 - Vultures 0

Or the other way around depending on your POV

Comment

Gay Animal Sex 0 - Me Gauging My Eyes Out 1
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

And next on Fox: When matings go wrong!

Comment

Let me get this straight - the Moral Majority has, as their emblematic animal, adopted a penguin devoted to serial monogamy, which additionally sports unrepentently gay relatives?

Start switching partner every summer, you immoral scum! And give your brother gay pills!
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Perhaps they should get the female penguin to wear a fake handlebar moustache and a leather sailor's car...perhaps that would work
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I find it strange that most Christians still continue to disbelieve that a person being gay is not by 'choice' but by nature - even after witnessing all types of mammals and animals being gay.

You'd think they would have thought "Why did God allow animals and mammals who don't have the ability to choose, to be gay?

But no, they just ignore that because it goes against what they believe in.
                be free

Comment

In my experience I find that when religious bigots discovers that the map and the reality differs they follow the map every time

Comment

Working...
                  X