Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God DAMN IT!

All the hot chicks are leaving at work.

OK, I didn't want to go out with any of them but it was great to walk into work each morning to see a bevy of cute young ladies. I may be a pig but I was a damn happy pig who always kept it professional. The 24 year old brunette with a volleyball player's physique is getting married and wants to be a house wife, the 25 year old midwestern hottie with the really cute speech impediment (she stutters sometimes but in a way that some how makes her even more cute) is moving back to Chicago, and now the a5thletic and toned Argentine chick is transfering to our San Francisco office because she broke up with her boyfriend and wants to radically change her life.

My luck is the hottie will be replaced with fat, balding, middle aged men. .

Where is a crying smilie when you need one.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

On the up side we still have two hot blonds in their early 20's working here but one works downstairs and the other works in a different building so I never see them.

The daily grind at work is going to seem a lot longer soon.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

We Want Pictures!

Comment

Man I would personally be happy about it because I have gotten in to too much trouble with hot chicks at work.

It's too much trouble, be happy they're gone.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We finally got a hottie in my boring office job. The rest of the girls... well... they sit behind computers doing data entry all day for a reason. It's sad.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
            We Want Pictures!
            The Senator speaks the truth.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

PICS OR STFU
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

At least you had some hot chicks at work, here there's nothing to look at... unless 90 year women turns you on

The youngest female we have in this building is probably 32 if not older, and not hot at all... and she's taller than anyone I've ever seen before (guys included)
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I guess it didn't work out with that Scandinavian lady?
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Going to uni has its rewards.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                    X