• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There

Well I am new...errrrrrrr

Or Am I ??????

Greetings to you all.

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yes. Hello ... SS. Watch out for Serb. He might become a future politician with power. Also avoid helicopters.

Oh ... almost forgot..

In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

PARTY TIME... So what are the rules of conduct here???

Comment

why thank you you may not like much once you get to know me

Comment

What do you mean once I get to know you? I already don't like you. Just kidding..

The rules, there are no rules. THe mods will let you know when you go too far. I should know about that, my PM box is full with death threats.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

what tha?????

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA I see good, one more for me to target and fire upon!

Comment

So you're Sava's DL. How original. I see the crop this time was pretty decent.
                  In da butt.

Comment

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by ShootingStar
                      So what are the rules of conduct here???
                      It's very important to insult "Ming" and/or "rah" to the maximum extent possible. You could win a vacation. -

Comment

Yes, Ming is a big poopy head
                        and rah is a jackass

but then they know that so you must be more creative
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

**Tia does the huge happy dance**

You guys aren't even in the ball park.
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I bet he's that Chinese guy who keeps posting the spam.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

§FREE PSP§ post your mail address - worth a try, I suppose
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X