A little funny bone tickel on this day for lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little funny bone tickel on this day for lovers

Actually this is more for the women on the board all 7 of us! But I'm sure some of you boy's will see yourself.

One day my housework-challenged husband
    decided to wash his Sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to Me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"
    "It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma."
    And they say blondes are dumb...

A couple is lying in bed. The man says,
    "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world" The woman says, "I'll miss you..."

"It's just too hot to wear clothes
    today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, "honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"
    "Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.

He said - Shall we try swapping positions
    tonight?
    She said - That's a good idea... you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart.

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?

A: A rumor

A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and said that because they had been so good that each one of them could have one wish. The wife wished for a trip around the world with her husband. Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her hands. The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger... Whoosh...immediately he turned ninety!!! Gotta love that fairy!

A PRAYER....

Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
    Love to forgive him; And Patience for his moods.
    Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death. AMEN

Q: Why do little boys whine?
    A: They are practicing to be men.

Q: What do you call a handcuffed man?
    A: Trustworthy.

Q: What does it mean when a man is in
    your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
    A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.

Q: Why do female black widow spiders kill
    their males after mating?
    A: To stop the snoring before it starts.

Q: Why do men whistle when they are
    sitting on the toilet?
    A: It helps them remember which end they
    need to wipe.

Q: What is the difference between men and women?
    A: A woman wants one man to satisfy her
    every need. A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.

Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
    A: Rename the mail folder "Instruction Manuals"
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Re: A little funny bone tickel on this day for lovers

Originally posted by Tiamat
    Actually this is more for the women on the board all 7 of us!
    So many?

One day my housework-challenged husband
    decided to wash his Sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to Me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"
    "It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma."
    And they say blondes are dumb...

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?

A: A rumor

Hey!

A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and said that because they had been so good that each one of them could have one wish. The wife wished for a trip around the world with her husband. Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her hands. The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger... Whoosh...immediately he turned ninety!!! Gotta love that fairy!

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

lol

Comment

A woman wants one man to satisfy her
        every need. A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

TLC the manly man

Comment

entertain me@eventis, i'm having computer science

Comment

Q: Why do female black widow spiders kill
              their males after mating?
              A: To stop the snoring before it starts.

wasn't there an article about male black widow spiders offering food and feigning death to avoid being killed?

Comment

Actually sounds pretty good if you ask me. A little sex and a little snack. What more could a girl want?
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

...this thread has done nothing to tickle my bone...
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Well let's see how this does.....

A doctor who had been seeing an 80-year-old woman patient for most of her life finally retired. At her next checkup, the new doctor told the woman to bring a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her.

As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized she had a prescription for birth control pills. "Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills?

"Yes, they help me sleep at night."
                    "Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that could possibly help you sleep!"
                    She reached out and patted the young Doctor's knee.

"Yes, dear, I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old granddaughter drinks............. And believe me, it helps me sleep at night." You gotta love Grandmas!

Comment

Oh...a "funnybone" tickle...

I misread

seriously though, I've heard probably 1 of those jokes, so keep it up
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

They're all good, but this was the LOL:

Q: What does it mean when a man is in
                        your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
                        A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Re: A little funny bone tickel on this day for lovers

Originally posted by Tiamat
                          Actually this is more for the women on the board all 7 of us!
                          ah -- the magnificent seven
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Shuddup, gay boy!
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Clearly, I'm not loved on here.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X