X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrFun
    So in other words you want to deny gays equal
    Not gays, just you.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I forgot -- most people on here hate me.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Oh that is so not true.

Most people here couldn't care less about you at all.

Jost joking.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• You so are not going to win me over to communism with that kind of talk.

Comment

• I don't want to win you over.

Comment

• I think that Fun needs a good woman...
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Oh, MrFun, you've fallen into my sarchasm again. We've spoken at length about my opinion of the rights of homosexuals--largely, that I think it's a ****ing crime they don't get to deal with the misery of legal divorce because they can't get married.

But see, my tongue-in-cheek (mouth cheek, not ass cheek) remark on saying that you have to marry someone with a vagina was interpreted as a serious, bigoted argument. It saddens me greatly--indeed, you'd be able to see my grief if only my eyes weren't squinting all the time.
                B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                  Oh, MrFun, you've fallen into my sarchasm again. We've spoken at length about my opinion of the rights of homosexuals--largely, that I think it's a ****ing crime they don't get to deal with the misery of legal divorce because they can't get married.

But see, my tongue-in-cheek (mouth cheek, not ass cheek) remark on saying that you have to marry someone with a vagina was interpreted as a serious, bigoted argument. It saddens me greatly--indeed, you'd be able to see my grief if only my eyes weren't squinting all the time.

Nothing like making a fool of myself.

Comment

• But we love you, MrFun. Loosen up! Lighten up! Have some fun, Mr...

Well, the last line might not be supafantastic, but y'know.
                    B♭3

Comment

Working...
                    X