X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multitouch screen - I want one !!!

but it probably costs a fortune and needs some insane monster of a computer

the video seems not to work - here is a better :

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Dammit - can some mod please move this to OT ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

As requested.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

OT - the city dump of 'Poly.

Comment

This **** rocks. I want a couple of those, too.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            OT - the city dump of 'Poly.
            Nah, while it actually could be fun to play SMAX with this toy, it probably will not happen, therefore the move.

Btw - thanks Illuminatus.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

yeah it would be damn cool to spend a fortune in order to move flying tomatoes with my fingers
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Wow, it's a touchscreen?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Black & White 12 would rock with such a concept
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I really liked the global map where you can zoom in by "pulling" a portion of the map apart.

Comment

Very awesome. I like how instead of having to press buttons, you just make intuitive gestures to do most things.

Comment

Ah, a fancier version of the touch-screen, with all the inherent limitations.

Some of the "user controls" don't seem so intuitive, either.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Except the inherent limitation of having just one contact point, which is kind of the... er... point.

SP
                          I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Fve Crathva
                            Except the inherent limitation of having just one contact point, which is kind of the... er... point.
                            Yup, they fixed that one.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Now all they need to fix is __________________. ?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X