No announcement yet.

Taking one for the team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is pretty typical. Before I was promoted, I defended quite a few prostitutes, many of whom had contact with "the finisher" as we liked to call him (only a few of the vice cops in Indy will actually ejaculate, a few more will cop a feel or get a brief handjob not to completion). That's a fun trial to conduct, or even watch, as the female (in my case) judge listened to the evidence. For some reason, that doesn't go over well with the femal judges, go figure.

Comment

Typical?! Amazing...

You learn something new every day.

We want stories!
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Typical is very vague... Like I said, it doesn't happen in my neck of the woods...
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
        X