Confessions of Apolyton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confessions of Apolyton.

The purpose of this thread is for everyone to share a fact or confession about themselves which no one else on Apolyton knows. It can be a trival detail or something ground breaking and just depends upon the mood you're in when you post. I'll kick it off.

When I was in 8th grade I took part in the local Junior Model United Nations where people pretended to be representatives of various countries. I was on the Security Council to represent... Finland (who had a rotating seat at the time). Nerdy but true.

Who will go next?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Your mom looks great nekkid.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'm a good guy. Really.

Comment

I think I'm currently brooding a depression. I'll confirm or infirm that information in time.

I would have said "I completely suck when it comes to women", but the Eventsians know it already on a personal level, and everybody else just assumed it, what with me being an Apolytoner
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

We all know that after 20 it is quite depressing to be a commie. So you are not really confessing something that we ignore.
          Statistical anomaly.
          The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I think I fancy the ex of my ex who is also my friend. This is just setting up a huge complex triangle of emotions.

Should be fun!
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I´m thinking of converting to buddhism and be a monk. Maybe then I´ll find what I´m searching for...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                I think I'm currently brooding a depression. I'll confirm or infirm that information in time.

I would have said "I completely suck when it comes to women", but the Eventsians know it already on a personal level, and everybody else just assumed it, what with me being an Apolytoner
                I second this.

btw, Oerdin, I was in model UN too. In high school.

I didn't take it seriously though. We were supposed to study and ****, but we just half-assed our way through. We were also supposed to start with like the General Assembly but work our way up to the Security Council, but **** that newbie ****, we just went to this emergency thing where they throw a world crisis at you cold and you have to react, it was supposed to be the most advanced one. It was fun. Best yet since it was the "emergency" one, we didn't even have anything to study, so we just showed up and bull****ted our way through.

I forget what country we had the first year, Norway or Sweden or something, but it was fun. I think the only resolution passed during that session was ours.

Next year I did the same thing, but I had a new partner. We got China this time and rocked our way to a 2nd place award. Still just half-assing our way through.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'm not fooling anyone anymore. They all know i'm full of ****.
                  What?

Comment

I think this thread is going to send good vibes all the way
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Despite being a leftie, I appear to be the most ambitious git I know...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So lefties can´t be ambitious?

Comment

Within reason I suppose.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It takes ambition to build a party, rally the masses and take control of the state

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                              Your mom looks great nekkid.
                              That ain't much of a secret.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                              X