X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think there will be suicide attacks in the Cartoon Row

The Question:

Do you think there will be a suicide bombing in Denmark/France or any other 'offending' countries over the Muhammad Cartoons in the near future?

Many muslims' feelings have been hurt, and Islam has the most 'brainwashed' followers who will see this is a very grave insult worthy of an attack. In fact it is considered part of I'man (faith) to 'defend' the Prophet who is a central piller in Islam, the faith. Interpretations might be that without an attack, I'man will be lost for that individual and as such I personally believe it is very possible. It doesn't have to be al-Qayeda, any 'fundamental'/'extremist' muslim ANYWHERE can do it.

What is your opinion?
    Yes
    71.43%
    No
    28.57%
    Not sure
    0.00%

Because your opinion is the one that matters!
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I don't see suicide attacks over this.

Comment

Either suicide attacks or bombings/murders.
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

I could certainly see an attack being carried out and then an A.Q. press release that gives a laundry list of "reasons" for the attack which includes the cartoons.

A suicide bombing ONLY because of the cartoons? Not impossible, but I'd be a bit surprised.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Muslims are busy suicide attacking other muslims over ashura in Pakistan and Afghanistan, so it wouldn't surprise me to see similar insanity directed our way.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
              Muslims are busy suicide attacking other muslims over ashura in Pakistan and Afghanistan, so it wouldn't surprise me to see similar insanity directed our way.
              Best post of the day
              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

The Pakistan incident so horrible and sad. A suicide bomber killed 27 people just because they are Shi'ites. I have become more of a secular muslim recently, but even at the the height of my devoutness I always thought of such incidents as pure insanity.

Comment

People really are a bloodthirsty, barbaric lot. How little we've really changed in thousands of years...

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Nahhhh... not yet ANOTHER thread on this subject. Feel free to voice your "opinions" in one of the many other threads.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X