Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zipdecode

sweet...

One could make a geography/maliman's quiz out of this. Choose a number and try to guess where it is.

So where do you live?
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell

That's super cool!
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

How do I know you don't have WMD and will use this information to lay a nuke on me?

Comment

Bah, already thought about it. If I were an evil terrorist, I would use your zipcode to send a letter with some ebola or smallpox virus in your area.
        "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
        George Orwell

Comment

Doesn't know where SE9 is though
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Nah, doesn't work - I for certain doesn't live where it suggests - shoot that programmer at daybreak.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
            X