Muslim Fury at Fresh Western Outrage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Fury at Fresh Western Outrage

is there no limits to the callous depravity that elements in the west will go to deliberately provoke the muslim world!!?

from the sun

Muslim fury at sex toy

By GUY PATRICK

FURIOUS Muslims have blasted adult shop Ann Summers for selling a blow-up male doll called MUSTAFA SH@G.

They complained that the novelty sex toy insults the Prophet Muhammad — who also has the title al-Mustafa.

The High Street chain’s jokey £15 mustachioed doll has a 7in manhood and is targeted at hen parties.

But the Muslim Association — based at Manchester’s Central Mosque and Islamic Cultural Centre — branded him “obnoxious”.

Yesterday a spokesman said: “This is the name of our Prophet and it’s very upsetting. This thing should be banned.”

In a letter to the store, the Association said: “You have no idea how much hurt, anguish and disgust this obnoxious phrase has caused to Muslims. We are asking you to have our Most Revered Prophet’s name ‘Mustafa’ and the afflicted word ‘Sh@g’ removed.”

Last night Ann Summers said: “If anyone has a better name, please let us know. We’ll happily change it.”

The row follows global furore over cartoons which depicted Muhammad as a terrorist.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

"Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

MUSLIMS ARE TEH PC NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

My question would be, how did they know about this.
          Laying back checking the catalogs for the evening entertainment.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

maybe it was one of them sleeper dudes who infiltrated the western lifestyle, just to be able to 'get into the circles' and do 'intelligence operations' on our 'ways of life'. You know, kind of like the 911 dudes who went to tittie bar the night before.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

As much as I could complain that it was against their religious beliefs and all that, I figure If you going to sacrifice your life in duty to your god, he'll probably cut you some slack on the tittie bar thing.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just wait till these guys get around to making a Muhammad dildo.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The dolls name is Mustafa, not al-Mustafa. Isn't there a difference?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

BUT IT IS SIMILAR!!!!!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

@ Muzzys!
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

what did they do ? blow it up ?
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

These people are nucking futs.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                            As much as I could complain that it was against their religious beliefs and all that, I figure If you going to sacrifice your life in duty to your god, he'll probably cut you some slack on the tittie bar thing.
                            And the drinking booze?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                              The dolls name is Mustafa, not al-Mustafa. Isn't there a difference?
                              Isn't it something like "son of"? So it's not Mohammed, it's his dad.

No, "ibn" was "son", what does al mean?
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                              X