No announcement yet.

John Bolton goes from suckage, to Nobel Prize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe. I've only read parts of his book from 2004(?), and don't know much more about him.
    CSPA

Comment

It's a bit crap isn't it. There are people who spend their lives dedicating themselves to their research and still only dream of a Nobel Prize whereas someone can be responsible for fewer deaths in a year and get the Nobel Peace Prize, just for getting to the position they are in up that greasy pole. Note about greasy poles - slugs can climb up anything
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I do kinda wonder what Mr. "TEH UN SUCKS!" Bolton has been up to. Since his appointment, has he taken his job seriously and tried to do it right, or has he continued in his belief that the UN is hopeless and acted accordingly?

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I think they should give it to Zombie Arafat.

Actually, give it to whomever they wish. Another organisation w/o standards.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            Being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize means nothing and Bolton has no chance in hell of winning it, as the Peace Prize is now little more than an opportunity to protest Bush's policies.
            Same goes for the science prizes.

What an indictment of Shrub.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

obviously

because you get the prize for doing something for PEACE

and Bush's policies = WAR, DEATH, MURDER, DESTRUCTION

I can see how that would work, and how people opposed to Bush's policies would be likely to be nominated and/or win the award.
              Strangely, Yassir Arafat also won the Nobel Peace Prize. Poor Ehud Barak...
              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                Being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize means nothing and Bolton has no chance in hell of winning it, as the Peace Prize is now little more than an opportunity to protest Bush's policies.
                Corrected.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                  I think they should give it to Zombie Arafat.
                  He has allready got one.
                  Well, that was before he zombiefied.
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                  X