No announcement yet.

Carlsberg vs Tuborg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like the general taste of Weißbier. I never know if that artificial sweetness is by design or not.

That's Bavarian cuisine for you.

Comment

Faxe
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
        Faxe
        I would agree when we talk about "den buttede", but since they dropped that, it's just mainstream.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
          If you order Banana Beer in Germany, you will actually be served exactly that. White beer with banana juice.
          And then there's that weird habit you lot have of making a shandy but with coke instead of lemonade
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Faxe... eeeeww. Almost as bad as Bjørnebryg.
            CSPA

Comment

Careful PH, did you not see the people drinking Guinness with blackcurrant juice (black 'n' black) when we were in the pub on Monday?
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yes I did, shocking behaviour. And sort out your spelling before I have to get all pedantic
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What are you chatting about?

Comment

That's better
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

The pub on monday? last monday or the monday in Berlin?

Comment

The monday just gone, on Whitehall...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

As in the day before yesterday

That's better

You put your glasses on now have you?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                            Actually, I would prefer a Ceres. Way above both mentioned, but they are rare here in copenhagen. Oh, execpt at christmas - then Ceres Xmas blue and white is available - yummy
                            Then I imagine it wont be easy to find here in The Last Best Hope of Mankind.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Then I imagine it wont be easy to find here in The Last Best Hope of Mankind.
                              That could be a very difficult task, though you may stumble over some Ceres Royal Export. Otherwise I suggest a visit to Århus - then you have trouble avoiding them

If you have other goals than getting drunk, it's actually a good town to visit
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

That could be a very difficult task, though you may stumble over some Ceres Royal Export. Otherwise I suggest a visit to Århus - then you have trouble avoiding them

If you have other goals than getting drunk, it's actually a good town to visit
                                ah, if time and money allowed
                                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                                X