Sirotikinov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirotikinov

You had a great picture of an Otter wearing a soviet cap a while back. I need the full size picture of it, again, please.

(Gonna make and fram a poster for the bedroom)

Zylka

It's S-i-r-o-t-n-i-k-o-v and he hasn't posted in months

Comment

Actually, he has posted yesterday in the carttons thread.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Cartons thread?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

thread about packaging, tetra-pak, missed it eh?
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Well duh. Our Yank moderators have never heard about such packagings, so they assumed it was a club thread and deleted it
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Not as much of a club thread as 'For Smokers Only'
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

so? picture?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Otter hat

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I thought it was BeBro who had that avatar?
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                    X