Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And The Oscare Goes Too

B\OKEBACK MOUNTAIN[/distinguished]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhqahyHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

HERE GUYS LET'S DOING A MOVIE AND THEN CALLED IT brokeback mntn BECAUSE IT IS SAYING GREAT IMAGEREY OF BROKEN BACKS WHILE HOMOERETICISTIC COWBOY ACTION!! HOW THRILLING! THIS IS WHY HOLLYWOOD IS VERY PROGRESSIVE AND THE ART OF FILM WILL ALWAYS BE AN ART. NO MORE BUSH! SEAN PENN FOR BROKE-BAcK, 2007!

he stole my dawta!
    my dawta is in theya.
    let me go, they stole my dawta, my dawta!
    my dawta is IN THERE
    MY DAWTA IS IN THEYA
    MY DAWTA IS IN THEYA
    I want to see my dawta!!! that they stole
    MY DAWTA IN THEYA,
    YALLAR YALLAR YALLAR, MY DAUGHTER IS IN THERE.
    YALLAR YALLAR YALLAR, I WANT TO SEE - MY DAUGHTER.
    LET ME GO, he killed my dawta?
    but we will move on to SOCIETY AND moral teaching, this 23006..

the oscar night is like a night like no other.. everyone gets together and the fruits of the year are awarded in the best fashion that the peacekeepers and visionaries have deserved. some time later that night the glamour and the beauty of it all begins to fade - and this is that everyone realizes, that it is not just the glamour - ... IT IS EVERYTHING!!!! they have fought long and hard and the time has come for this to be a crescendo of applause.. now they can realize that they are the most definign cultural industry every seen on the face of the planet, and that it is going beyond "entertainment"

it is now ART = and the course for the future has been fashioned! nothing will hold them back now, and also they are being the biggest cultural entity and consciousness ever seen. Except that maybe something as childish and inane as the video game industry is now topping them in revenue, that doesn't count because this is holywood and we now see it - it is the earth and the truth. it is POLITICAL[/i]

we pledge a standing ovation. we pledge the runway of politics will have photoshoots not of vanity, but of cultural consciousness. we pledge to give the awards to each other, and to be with each other, and to sparkle and shine. This is it, and this is the night that it is happening. from now on, give it to brokeback mountane and know that this is the future. we pledge to smile. and to be the brilliance of all humanity. herer will backs be broeken in a coup of the totalitarean spirit. we have made art, once again, and will be forever the greatest industry of entertainment and culture, except for the video games which are not political or brilliant or compassionate regardless of how "big" these impudent things must be

we will have for all the planet, rich or poor, all the races and especially all of the sizes, the OSCARES!!!!!

Best thread EVER!
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Comment

Don't you find Zylka's train of thought reminds you of this bloke?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

train of thought?
          Monkey!!!

Comment

you seriously need to resize those images
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yeah, that row of C3POs just isn't big enough
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                you seriously need to resize those images
                Seriously?

Comment

yes.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Glorious, as usual
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

yes.
                        Seriously??

Comment

I don't think he can get them any bigger
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

yes.

Comment

How Dada of you.

(that's an art form...)
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                              X