X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images of Muhammad.

Muhammad (Ali)

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

"You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

ZOMFG!

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

So it's ok to take the name of the prophet but not to depict his image?

Comment

It's ok to depict images of God but not use His name in vain?
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
            It's ok to depict images of God but not use His name in vain?
            Yes but thats not what she really looks like.

Comment

Mohammad is more like Jesus than God

(No trinity lectures)
              "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
              Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Axxaer
                (No trinity lectures)
                Darn!

Comment

It's ok to depict images of Jesus but not use His name in vain?
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

People use his name in vain all the time around here...and get this they don't have body parts chopped off for doing so.

Can you believe that ****? No chopping!

Comment

THE GREATEST
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I've got that top picture (vs Liston) framed on my wall.

Another quote:

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."

Comment

Oh great, there goes our embassy in Beirut! Thanks heaps.

Say................Maybe they'll burn the Greek embassy down instead.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

great pencil technique!

Attached Files
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Methinks someone missed the point of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X