Question for 'poly rock music experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for 'poly rock music experts

My question be about the guitar riff in Seven Nation Army. The song is from 2003, but I swear I've heard that riff well before then. It sounds very familiar.

Did they get the riff from another song?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

stfu

Comment

Very likely.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

It's from David Hasselhoff's 1987 Lovin' Feelings album.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Makes sense. The music industry thinks our memories are only good for 15-20 years tops before rehashing old material.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
            It's from David Hasselhoff's 1987 Lovin' Feelings album.
            Liar! It is not. I have that album... an autographed copy no less!!!!
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
              I have that album... an autographed copy no less!!!!

Comment

Chuckle, Vince. Laugh, and the whole world laughs with you.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X