Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sava Emailed Me A Pic Of His Cat

You can tell it's family.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I don't get it
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Clearly it's too early for you to be drunk. Go back to your duties and then post here.
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

The guy in that picture is obviously too skinny to be Sava.

Comment

And it's obviously not Rush Limbaugh, since the cat hasn't been eaten.

Comment

So Sava finally gave you some p*ssy.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I needle Sava about his cat a lot. If you knew about that, you'd know about this. Instead, some who don't know jack**** once again post just to post.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's got pretty eyes.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

That's a flash...
                  "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                  Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
                    Possibly a tad feminine as well

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Instead, some who don't know jack**** once again post just to post.
                      Am I too late already???
                      I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

I just emailed that pic to a flatmate of mine. I shall be prepared for a burstout of laughter within the next 15 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          I needle Sava about his cat a lot. If you knew about that, you'd know about this. Instead, some who don't know jack**** once again post just to post.
                          Isn't an "in" joke thread like a club thread?
                          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                          2004 Presidential Candidate
                          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
                            That's a very b*tchy thing to say...
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

That's a very b*tchy thing to say...
                              Not from a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X