Comp trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp trouble

I need to get a 200kb file from one computer to another.

However..

The A drive is inaccessible
    There is no CD burner
    The intarwebs is inaccessible from it
    There is no USB port

Any ideas?

Remove hard drive from comp a and install on comp b.
    What?

Comment

LAN cable?
      "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
      Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

No LAN or ethernet either

Comment

remove the hd from the sheity comp and install it in one that ain't so sheity

transfer the the files and reinstall the hd in the sheity comp

maybe even in install the hd in the comp with the files u need
          Monkey!!!

Comment

How about a serial port?

I remember YEARS ago trying to rig two Win95's up with that. Holy Hell was that fun!
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

That's LapLink. Nice program in its day.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'd recommend a Zip Drive if they weren't so crappy. I still have a 100MB drive with a parallel port cable. The "click of death" happened too frequently. Iomega should have been sued.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                X