The glorious and honorable russian army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought links would be ok if it's made clear what they are to
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Links possibly, with appropriate warnings, but certainly not direct posting of images.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
        Would Ted hit that?
        I sure would
        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

this is, what, two weeks old news?

anyway. bad!
          CSPA

Comment

This is another one of those threads that really is very nonconducive to argument (not familiar with Serb's apologetics, but outside the fringe, I mean). The Russian army has a long history of this sort of disgrace, or so I seem to recall.

"The Khmer Rouge: A Bad Thing?"
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

$650,000 or at least that was the life insurance policy last I heard.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's the kid.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Poor mother****er.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
                      I sure would
                      A few probably already have by now.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Trying to reign myself in but failing...you all know what I say...

The russians should just...should just....I don't know but it's obvious they are too incompetant to run their own affairs.

Q and A's

1. What country is seeing the largest nazi movement of modern times?

2. What country, in any diplomatic matter, is invariably to be found on the side of the dictators, drug-runners, and pimps?

3. What country specializes in the brutalization, prostitution, and drug-and-alcohol addiction of its own people, more than any other large industrial nation? Especially the young and old?

4. What country has nothing but tabloid Yellow journalism, with articles on space aliens and zionist conspiracy theories common?

5. What country is violence among all ages common and accepted as entertainment?

6. What country business environment ressembles sailing through pirate and shark infested waters?

7. What country exports its women and children as slaves and prostitutes, and isn't weak like moldova or albania?

8. What country no longer has a mafia problem, because now the mafia is the government?

9. What country cannot even concieve of 'environmental protections' and thinks that toxic waste is something kids like with cereal?

10. What country constantly tries to subvert, bully, and intimidate its weaker neighbours into obeying its will?

Guess, someone....
                        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Andorra?
                          "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                          Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

I can't get over seeing this young man's picture, and to think what has happened to him.

I don't get this a lot, but this will really haunt me I fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                              I can't get over seeing this young man's picture, and to think what has happened to him.

I don't get this a lot, but this will really haunt me I fear.
                              You think that's bad? I take it you haven't been to http://www.ogrish.com/ NOTE: Not suitable for work, or those under 18, or anyone who doesn't like blood/gore, or anyone who sympathizes with strangers, or people with strong emotions, or people who are at home on their own with the lights off, or people with the letter W in their name, or anyone who has some sort of emotional attachment to somebody who has suffered horrible death or torture of some sort, or just about anybody else

Is that warning enough Solver?

But seriously you probably don't want to go there.

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Axxaer
                                or people with the letter W in their name,
                                Are middle names alright?

(and how about those with user names that rhyme with "herb"? )
                                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                                2004 Presidential Candidate
                                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                                X