No announcement yet.

Enough with James Frey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrFun, I haven't bought the book, nor do I intend to. What I'm saying is that I almost feel sorry for James Frey, except for the fact that I don't.

What irks me is the media's irresponsibility/idiocy, whatever you wish to call it. The more attention they lavish on this issue, the more they, at least in my eyes, solidify their position as completely worthless for news.

Anderson Cooper? Out. (He should come out, too.) Keith Olberman? A Zero. Seriously--why is this so important? Why do they think we care?

Probably because the same nitwits who do care are the ones who watch American Idol.

Le Sigh.
    B♭3

Comment

Italian Sausage, Green Pepper, Mushrooms, Olives, and Extra Cheese please...
      Monkey!!!

Comment

If I was him, I would have said to Oprah, "Did you enjoy the book or not?" "Well since you did, what's the problem? So I pretended a work of fiction was non-fiction. It's not the first time that's happened and it won't be the last. I don't here you complaining about The DaVinci Code."
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

or the bible
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            If I was him, I would have said to Oprah, "Did you enjoy the book or not?" "Well since you did, what's the problem? So I pretended a work of fiction was non-fiction. It's not the first time that's happened and it won't be the last. I don't here you complaining about The DaVinci Code."

An autobiography that isn't completely true

It's only a big deal because almighty Oprah was duped on the national stage.
            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I am shocked SHOCKED that a convicted felon would lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                or the bible
                You know, there are other, more promising threads for atheistrolling...
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You know, there are other, more promising threads for atheistrolling...

trolling?

you give me too much credit
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X