No announcement yet.

Coretta Scott King passes away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The accusations listed against Martin Luther King are groundless. They were the inventions of J. Edgar Hoover.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
      I didn't think it necessary to start a thread...I'm just countering all the unthinking adulation.
      I started the thread and mine was thinking for sure, honoring a person who tried to do some good maybe some bad occurred but as humans we have the very trait unfortunately to fail to meet other humans expectations

I still say R I P Mrs. King

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I didn't think it necessary to start a thread...I'm just countering all the unthinking adulation.

Do you call honoring deceased and living veterans of past wars unthinking adulation as well?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

This woman was a true hero and had so much more to teach us

A great loss for our country and the world
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

She was a money-grubber who cashed in on the MLK legend at every opportunity.

Milking The Dream
            Fantastic, you've posted an article from a online publication that is overwhelmingly racist.

It's 2006 not 1856, check into it
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The rest of us are annoyed by your unthinking racist bigotry.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                That was awfully classy of you, Cali.
                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                X