This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Online Poker Tournament

Free Online Poker Tournament - "try this - http://offer1.t35.com/e000139.html I think I am going to go through to see if it works - anyone else tried this before?"

Spam, **** YEAH!
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

d00d, u need 2 post linkz 2 p0rn sightz an post b00bie picz if u want mad hitz 2 yor sightz!!1
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Free spam from spambots
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

How is KH doing with his poker progress btw?
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
          X