For all you D&Ders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you D&Ders

OMG! You want me to click on a link at this hour of the morning!? On a weekend?? That's just tooooo much work.

Comment

You already did.

Comment

twice!

Comment

That was pretty funny... I've known a few LARPers, and they were pretty much like those guys.
          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Yeah it's funny, but with the internet, these people have taken over world culture.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

"with the internet, these people have taken over world culture."

heh...you misunderstand the rich and highly stratified world of geek culture...these guys are at the bottom rung...only dedicated costume wearing Excel Saga fans are worse. Or maybe Overfiend Cosplayers. Or those teenage girls who have websites devoted to Harry Potter 'slash' fiction.

To truly plumb the depths of modern sub-cultures, only one man can help you.

A guide along a nightmarish path, more of a collective legend than a true individual, here he is known as STEFU. But be warned...sometimes there is no turning back.
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

That was quite funny, thanks for the link
                "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

If I had to choose, what was closest to me

I am the one on the left...lol

O charisma
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                    If I had to choose, what was closest to me

I am the one on the left...lol

O charisma
                    Camera left or stage left? CAMERA OR STAGE?!
                    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
                    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Where can I download this ? Google Video does not offer the playback feature in India .

Comment

the sound is bad, I don't know if it's my slow internet connection or what. pretty funny though.

mountain dew can. nice touch.

What scares me is I think they are serious about all this. Makes me ashamed I used to play D&D.

Comment

Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

(I was amused by whomever posted that particular video.)
                          B♭3

Comment

Working...
                          X